Hard Reset HUAWEI U8680 Unite Phoenix T-mobile my touch - dk hard reset android phones

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Hard Reset HUAWEI U8680 Unite Phoenix T-mobile my touch

Hard Reset HUAWEI U8680 Unite Phoenix T-mobile my touch

First method:

  1. Start by switching off the cell phone.Reset HUAWEI U8680 Unite Phoenix T-mobile my touch
  2. Then hold and press Volume Up + Power button until you see Adnroid logo on your screen.Reset HUAWEI U8680 Unite Phoenix T-mobile my touch
  3. Select using Volume buttons option "wipe data/factory reset", and confirm that with Power button.Reset HUAWEI U8680 Unite Phoenix T-mobile my touch
  4. Choose "Yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
  5. Now accept option "reboot system now" using Power button.Reset HUAWEI U8680 Unite Phoenix T-mobile my touch
  6. Success!.

Second method:

  1. If the display is off, press the Power to turn it back on.Reset HUAWEI U8680 Unite Phoenix T-mobile my touch
  2. Go to Menu and choose Settings .
  3. After that tap Backup&Settings and select Factory data reset.
  4. Then choose Reset phone, and confirm the whole operation tapping Erase everything.
  5. Well done!
WARNING !
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad